Saturday, January 10, 2009

vodafone

this is my new vodafone modem.

so sweet dude, with white and reddish eye, sure kill my time.
i spent about rm599 on it, rm262 from my half month salary.
owh... can u imagine?.. that lot of money ya.
i guess this is the best way to spent money. atleast in future i have my own modem and can use it at anyway as long as my laptop batery is O.K
can use it in hostel, my friend house, my home ofcoz... McD( showoff),
also in the toilet... hahaha... dun ever do it, but someone will do it after read my post. hahahahaha
i told my mum that i'm applying celcome broadband and say " mak , kmk(me) apply celcome broadband,so monthly resit celcome broadband akan sampe kat rumah( rumah d kuching sarawak)".
then my mum say, " oooo... jd mak la yang bayar bulan-bulan" dengan nada yg menyindir .
then we gelakkkkk...
thank you very much mum.
since vodafone kind of white n red, so i coloured up my text with red.

2 comments:

macha_sezs said...

wahhh..anda makin maju~~

ndlaw said...

trima kasih macha.
pujian anda satu dorongan utk sy menjadi lebih maju. memajukan
industri perInternetan malaysia yg agak lembab ini.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...