Monday, January 12, 2009

doing nothing

This is my little story about today life path.

1. at 640am, take my bath
2. then subuh,
3. internet for 3-4 minute
4. at 0720, warming up my motobike, then go to working as usual.
5. arrive at kencana dockyard at 0738...lambat dr yg biasa.
6. beli bee hoon goreng and milo ice... menu sama setiap hari . .
7. punch my card and scan my eye at pondok jaga.. kalau tidak, no elaun will given.
8. walk to my department with my sleepy face.
9. open my department's door and say, GOOD MORNING!!! tp xda org jawab... sob sob.. x fames lg
10. go to dining room ( mcm rumah la bunyinya... padahal kecik jak ruang itu)
11. finish my milo ice, start open my bee hoon tapau.
12. my sub supervisor ask me to go to tool box at yard side for safety ceramah... every monday morning at 0800
13. when back to my department for my warm bee hoon. yummy... makan puas2 dgn rasa x puas hati sebab mkn sorang2, nasib baik ada secrectary joint breakfast with me.. x terasa bosan sgt. tq kak ida
14. went to calibration lab for any work, if they need me to help.
15. nothing can i help , already done by somebody.
16. my phone ringing with ordinary ringtone, my subsupersisor call me.
17. hello " randy boleh dtg ke office , ada check sheet nak d clearkan". tq.
18. kenapa pula i yg kena clearkan check sheet,, adakah sy seorang engineer? waahaha berangan
19. berjalan2 with my with helmet and robotic google( cermin mata safety ) to my department .
20. sit on table i sat last saturday and done the check sheet.... so fast... kacang jer.
21. oh no... need to put the check sheet along with the drawing... byknyer kerje... tp seronok...drpd do nothing.
22. while doin that stuff... technician call me ask for safety warning like " danger, high voltage testing in progress" or " jaga-jaga , voltan tinggi jika mahu jadi satay sila kemari"
23. ok ... i go downstair jumpa kak ina...ask she to print that safety warning things... done..
24. continue with the check sheet and drawing... about 20 min... i done it.
25. Mr palito ask me to check the tag number of instrument at GOPA( golok central wellhead platform,,,versi bhs melayu.... pelantar kepala gerudi tengah ... lebih kurang la )
26. FYI, GOPA adalah under MURPHY oil company of sarawak. herm pround to be sarawakian.... bangga giler.
27. go to pelantar GOPA with new practical student... ceh aku pun practical jgk. hahaha... kira senior lg la.
28. so dusty outside...lorry, crane, forklift.... noisy blasting and painting that not problem to me... i go through that matter with google on my face and helmet cover my head. walk like engineer, talk like boss sure people with think that your a big person in company... hahaha
29. go system by system to find the tag number of instrument.
30. oh no... it already 1150... lunch hour.
31. go a buy nasi campor... yummy...
32. relax after finish my mahal food rm450...and lepak with kashua..another practical student... hahah
33. mengumpat...pot pet pot pet putttttttttttt... terkentut.. kashua yg kentut.. me gelak kecik... because org lain tido...sebab rajin sgt kerja....kesian.
34. oh.. 1310... time for me to go surau ... zohor pray.
35. after pray... quickly go to GOPA because many tag number i not finish done... nanti MR Palito angry.
36. hahahaha...MR palito search me because the client wanted the list of tag number that i get... well i did a very good job today rather then do nothing.
37. go to my deparment... my flu is disturbing me so much.. sgt marah tp bersyukur sebab bernafas dgn baik. hehehe
38. mr syafie give me update of check sheet. ....sure i'm important person.
39. Okey... i try my best to done it...
40. dom dang dum deng..vroommm.... oh already 1650... ready to go back home... very tired... hahhaa
41. punch my card and scan my eye.... for the success elaun entry.
42. star my bike... on no... my fuel level.. cukup2 makan... need to go get money from ATM and fill up my bike tank with shell petrol.... lebih kilometer.... tipu la
43. OTW to my rumah sewa... buy some keropok lekor and also air tebu... then switch ON my laptop and vodafone modem for internet service.
44. layan internet....then sembahyang
45. x nak makan malam because jemu makan nasi....
pagi nasi, tengah hari nasi... mlm pun nak nasi? tension beb...
46. go for beefburger... the best ..because i also have burger stall before this.. bisnes man ooo.. after finish my SPM exam .
47... lepak sambil makan burger..2 bijik. gila la... sure kenyang.
48. continue with internet... feel so bored.... my friend x online... but got la
49. update my blogskin... baru beb...
50. getting bored... so i wrote this post... heheh

to all my blogger friend... this is my life during practical ... some time go to cinema.. if i feel to bored.. hehe
hope u all my story and

3 comments:

macha_sezs said...

ade scan mata?
power ah.aku punch card bodo je...

jeles siot~~

ndlaw said...

ada punch card
scan mata
also have to write kat department...
semua itu bukan bebadan, tp $$$ gaji.. hahaha

macha.. u buat la new system utk syarikat ko.. ko kan pakar I

blind-v said...

hahaha..what a tiring day...sure it was fun right??i really2 want to be busy like you..tho it might take so much out of me..at least we have sumhing to do right ND..keep up the good work..am following ur blog now~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...