Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged!!!!!!! 8 something stupid

yoah... secret..secret..

If some asked you, "Are you occay?", you say :
I'm not occay.
I'm Ndlaw

How would you describe yourself ":

Ni How ma.

What do you like in a guy / girl :

I can't see anything in guy or girl.
sebab harus dibuka dahulu. gah gah gah

How do you feel today :
I feel good.

What is you life purpose :
My life so a live.

What is you Motto? :
My moto is yamaha 135Lc


What Do you Friend Think of You :

I not funny.

What do Your Parents Think Bout You :

Think to buy me a new Handset.

What Do you Think About Very Often :
N/A
no answer?.
haha

What is 2+2 :
22 is my answer sebelum msk tadika.

What Do You Think of Your Bestfriend :

They Hot .. oh yeah.

What is Your Life Story :

i'm still hot and hensem


What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up :
Never stop Growing

What Do You Think When the Person You Like :
come and say, oh i had u but i love u.
damn, it so tasty

What WIll You Dance At Your Wedding :
hahaha... crazy

What Will They Play at Your Funeral :
i dont know

What is Your Hobby :
Keropok Hobbie

What is Your Biggest Fear :
The fear that can fear me without any fear. oh no... yesss

What is Your Biggest Secret :
I cannot say word stat with 'S'


What Do You Think Of Your Friends :
erm erm erm erm ..

What Will You Post This As? :
suka suka

MANGSA TAGGED!
my blogger's friends.. hahhaa
silakan

6 comments:

mytravellicious said...

What is Your Biggest Secret :
I cannot say word stat with 'S'


lidah pendek ka? sikpat nyebut S... dolok bingung nyawa ku dgr cikgu sikpat nyebut huruf S dengan betol...

ndlaw said...

hahaha
susah bah nyebut S ya... terbelit2 jak asa lidah..

macha_sezs said...

takde mention nama aku pon...hahahaha

ndlaw said...

semua la oo
hahah
alalalal... jgn kecik ati

Anonymous said...

what do you want to be when you grow up???

apa tek jwpn ko???

never stop growing...

ku rasa ko kinek tok da tiba zaman growing kat perut...heheheh...never stop growing ahhh...hehhehehehehe

ndlaw said...

tq arni..
erm.. my perut never stop growing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...